Girl’s Day Out in Greektown
If you’re in need of a girls’ day, look no further than Greektown! The neighborhood has an assortment of restaurants, shops, fitness studios and salons that are perfect for spending a day with your best girlfriends. Whether it’s brunch or a day of pampering, ideas for a girls’ day our outlined below!
- Start your day with brunch at Meli Café! A Greektown favorite, Meli Café offers a wide variety of breakfast choices, including classics, like eggs benedict and waffles, to more unique items, like banana bread French toast or maple butter pancakes. Grab your girlfriends for a weekend brunch!
- Follow your breakfast with a stop at Greektown Nails for a fresh, affordable mani- pedi! Greektown Nails is a staple in the neighborhood offering services like gel nails, shellac, and pedicures.
- If you and your friends are fitness fanatics, try a workout class at Pilates Pro Works (your first class is only $10!). Pilates Pro Works offers a range of classes, including “Matbox”, a mix of yoga and kickboxing.
- Hit up happy hour at Spectrum Bar & Grill! Spectrum hosts some enticing happy hour specials and even has some Greek-inspired cocktails. You’ll definitely want to try the Greek Mojito (Metaxa with fresh mint and lime, topped with club soda).
- Wrap up your night with an authentic dinner at Santorini Restaurant. Santorini is an amazing option for fresh seafood or to try classic Greek cuisine. Have their charcoal-grilled octopus or Saganaki to start!