Greek Recipes Perfect for Hosting
Labor Day is right around the corner… End your summer with any of these Greek-inspired dishes. Both traditional and delicious, Greek appetizers, entrees and desserts will wow your guests and make them feel like they’re dining in Mykonos. Below are a few of our favorite recipes for hosting!
- Marinated almond-stuffed olives: Start with a quick 20-minute recipe to serve alongside your cocktail hour. Recipe via Taste of Home.
- Haloumi toasts: This dish only requires three ingredients and incorporates delicious haloumi cheese in a mixture of crunchy, soft and sweet. Recipe via Souvlaki for the Soul.
• Main course:
- Spanakopita: This Greek favorite uses spinach and feta to create a flaky and flavorful dish. Impress your guests by serving as your main course! Recipe via The Mediterranean Dish.
- Greek salad: Work in some fresh vegetables with a classic Greek salad! This fan-favorite Mediterranean dish is easy to prepare and will add a healthy element to the meal. Recipe via Saveur.
- Baklava: End the night with a centuries-old traditional Greek dessert! Baklava is a phyllo pastry layered with ground nuts luxuriating in sweet syrup, and the perfect way to complete the dinner! Recipe via Saveur.