Greektown Chicago’s Fourth of July Specials
Happy Fourth of July, Greektown! We hope you enjoy the holiday with friends, family and loved ones with some favorite Greektown offerings. Below we have included a few options that we hope you include in your festivities and please note that 9 Muses and Athenian Candle will be closed for the holiday on Saturday, July 4.
- Spectrum Bar and Grill: Visit Spectrum during regular hours, 3 p.m. to 12 a.m. and enjoy the full menu including specialties such as Double-Cut Lamb Chops and Pork Souvlakia available for takeout, carryout and dine-in with open-air seating.
- Greektown Cigars: Open during regular hours this holiday, visit Greektown Cigars for your tobacco and cigar needs.
- WJ Noodles: Open during regular hours this holiday, visit WJ Noodles for delicious and authentic Chinese and Asian cuisine, or order takeout or delivery.
- Mariano’s: Visit Mariano’s on the northwest corner of Halsted and Monroe for all of your 4th of July needs. Specialty items, specials and events include:
- Freshly Squeezed Juice: Start your morning with signature orange juice or enjoy your holiday cocktail hour with added citrus bomb blend, grapefruit juice, watermelon juice or carrot juice.
- Fresh Cut Fruit Bowls and Trays: Find cut fruit bowls packaged daily in the Produce Department.
- Specialty Cheese Department: Enjoy pre prepped domestic and imported cheese boards and signature cheese spreads like hatch chile queso, horseradish chive and smoked Gouda.
- Bakery: Choose from creative designs like the Burger Cake or a classic like Angel Food Cake that you can top with fresh strawberries and whipped cream. Single-serving cake squares are also available for individual snacking.
- NEW Shrimp Skewers and Trays: The Seafood Department has taken the popular cooked 31/40 ct. Shrimp to the next level by creating an incredible selection of grab and go shrimp skewers and trays. They’re available in flavors including Backyard BBQ and Orange Chipotle.
- Limited Time Only America the Beautiful Bouquets: Bring home a stunning display of red single-stem “freedom” roses, white and blue hydrangeas, and blue glittered ruscus. Find these bunches in the Floral Department. They make for great centerpieces at your holiday cookout!
- Thirsty Thursday Events: World Champion Bartender, Charles Joly, is mixing up incredible Smirnoff Vodka and Captain Morgan cocktails on 7/2 at 5:30pm. Then join the virtual mixology fun again on 7/9 as Jaime Salas and Milagro Tequila demo two more drinks.
- Live! At Mariano’s Online: Join on Mariano’s Facebook page on 7/3 from 6 to 7pm live! Enjoy the exhilarating sounds of live music right in the comfort of your own home!
- Virtual Trip to Miss Jamie’s Farm: Get your kids ages 2-8 in the 4th of July spirit when you let them enjoy an online journey to Miss Jamie’s Farm. This local children’s musician will lead your little ones in high-energy fun that includes singing, dancing and even a little learning.