Greektown Shopper’s Reward Program Extended Through June 30
Greektown Chicago is encouraging community members to engage with and support local restaurants in safe and healthy ways, including purchasing gift cards and ordering takeout, delivery or dining outside at restaurants in the neighborhood.
Rules and restrictions:
A minimum of $30 (before tax and gratuity) must be spent at Greektown Chicago restaurants to receive a $10 Visa gift card. You can only receive one gift card per week (8) during the two month-long promotion, while supplies last. Must include a valid receipt dated from May 1, 2020 to June 30, 2020. Please check www.greektownchicago.org for official rules. The Greektown SSA #16 reserves the right to modify the program at its discretion.
Mail-in your receipts:
- Copies of receipts must be emailed to the Greektown SSA #16 at email@example.com with the subject line, “Shop Local Greektown”
- Must be submitted with your contact information, including name, phone number and mailing address
- Emailed copies of receipts must include an authorization code or order number
- All receipts are due by July 15, 2020
Receive your gift card:
- Offer only good while supplies last, one submission per week
- $10 gift cards will be sent in the form of a Visa gift card that may be used anywhere Visa is accepted. By submitting your receipt you agree to receive the gift card by U.S mail; Greektown SSA is not responsible for the U.S post office mail delivery. No replacements will be issued
WHERE TO SEND YOUR RECEIPTS? firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT RECEIPTS: JULY 15, 2020