Greektown’s Valentine’s Day Dining Guide
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! If you’re on the hunt for Valentine’s Day plans or sweet treats, Greektown has great options to celebrate with your loved ones.
- Artopolis – The Greektown restaurant known for its delicious, authentic and fresh menu will be offering a variety of Valentine’s Day specials perfect for pick up or a special meal. Artopolis will have special heart-shaped cakes, cookies, chocolate covered strawberries and 10 percent off a line of sparkling wines and champagne.
- Athena Restaurant – If you’re looking for a mix of traditional and modern Greek cuisine, Athena is the perfect spot. Its decorated interior is influenced by Greek history and can only be described as beautiful and romantic. Whether it’s your first or fiftieth Valentine’s Day together, Athena will make it one to remember.
- Greek Islands Restaurant – Known for its great food and service, Greek
- Islands is the ideal spot to celebrate Valentine’s Day family-style. Since 1971, Greek Islands has made it a priority to source some ingredients directly from Greece—a truly authentic and fresh option. With a beautiful and lively atmosphere, dining at Greek Islands Restaurant will take your taste buds straight to Greece!
- Santorini Restaurant – Santorini Restaurant brings the taste and ambiance of Santorini, Greece to the heart of Greektown! A staple in the neighborhood, Santorini serves excellent seafood options including swordfish steak, spetsiota wild black sea bass and more.
- Crowne Plaza Chicago West Loop – Feeling more of a Valentine’s Day staycation rather than just dinner? Book a room at Crowne Plaza Chicago West Loop this Valentine’s Day. Insider tip—rooms on the 17th floor have breathtaking city views and ample space to enjoy your getaway.
- Spectrum Bar & Grill – One of the neighborhood’s favorite bars and grill, Spectrum, will be offering a fun Elvis-themed Valentine’s Day event. From 8 p.m. to midnight, Spectrum will have an Elvis impersonator serenading guests with classics as they enjoy food and beverage specials by candlelight. Alongside their full food and beverage menus, there will be themed drink specials that include the $7 hound dog bloody mary and jailhouse on the rocks, $4 blue suede shots and $7 Elvis burnt bacon cheeseburger and fries. Spectrum’s Valentine’s Day event is perfect for those looking for dinner and a show or post-dinner plans!
Photo via Artopolis