Guide to Greektown Shopping
Shopping in Greektown Chicago is easy! The neighborhood has a variety of shopping options available for grabbing whatever you need. Follow our shopping guide for insider tips on where to find authentic Greek products, groceries, beauty supplies and so much more. Experience all Greektown has to offer when you visit the following stores.
- Artopolis – A staple in Greektown since the new millennium, Artopolis offers an authentic Greek market and European style cafe. Prepare classic Greek dishes in the comfort of your home with Greek olive oil, honey, pasta, olives, wine and more—all available at Artopolis.
- Athenian Candle Co. – A fourth-generation, family-owned business that has been in Greektown for more than 95 years, Athenian Candle Co. still makes their candles in-house, and sells thousands of hand-dipped paraffin and beeswax candles of all sizes worldwide to churches of all denominations. The unique Greektown shop is also stocked with specialty Greek gifts and other religious items.
- Mariano’s – Mariano’s is one of Greektown’s go-to grocery stores. Whether you’re going for your weekly shopping trip, to grab lunch or running a quick errand, you can find anything you need at Mariano’s in Greektown. Insider tip: for a cheap and healthy lunch stop by the meat counter, for no fee they’ll grill fresh chicken, steak or seafood on the spot!
- ULTA – ULTA’s large inventory of beauty products and helpful staff make Greektown’s ULTA a must. Stop by to stock up on skincare and beauty items, and sign up for their email list for weekly discounts.
- Walgreens – Greektown’s recently renovated Walgreens is bigger than most other Chicagoland locations and is open 24 hours. Already an essential stop for any West Looper, Walgreens is perfect for those on-the-go shopping trips.