Patios Open In Greektown Chicago
Summer is in the air and Chicagoans are itching to get outdoors and enjoy patio season with friends and loved ones. As patios begin to reopen in the city, Greektown Chicago plans to keep the community updated with news, promotions and specials as they become available. The below restaurants are excited to welcome guests to their outdoor spaces while practicing new social distancing measures.
- 9 Muses: 9 Muses uses the finest ingredients to create delicious, authentic and natural Greek dishes paired with expertly crafted cocktails and imported, family-owned wines. Enjoy the neighborly outdoor seating and devour Greek favorites including the gyro pita, Mediteranean chicken, skordato, skewers, Greek fries and more!
- Greek Islands: Visit this traditionally decorated outdoor space and enjoy fresh and authentic Greek cuisine with friends and loved ones. Favorite menu items include flaming saganaki, homemade gyros, chicken shishkabob, spanakotiropita and much more!
- Santorini: Sit back and relax on Santorini’s gorgeous patio and enjoy a selection of traditional dishes, appetizers, salads, kabobs, chicken, steak, seafood and more.
- Athena: Continuously voted as one of Chicago’s best outdoor dining experiences, Athena is thrilled to welcome guests back to their beautiful patio this summer. Decorated with a fountain and columns inspired by ancient Greek architecture, diners will feel as though they’ve been transported to Athens.
- Artopolis: Place your order at the counter and enjoy limited seating at the front of the restaurant. Favorite items include artopitas, a light and flaky pastry filled with feta cheese or spinach, or order an artisan gourmet wood-fired pizza, made from old world recipes using the finest cheeses and olive oil.
- Spectrum Bar & Grill: Now open with limited open-air dining, enjoy Greek favorites, starters, salads, toasted sub sandwiches, paninis, burgers, homemade thin crust pizzas and much more. Cheers to summer with a fresh cocktail, cold beer or selection of Greek wines.