Support Local Greektown Restaurants in the Winter with Carry-Out, Dine In, and Delivery Options
With the recent COVID restrictions and the temperatures dropping, now is the perfect time to support the neighborhood and indulge in the great takeout and delivery options from Greektown restaurants. Take the night off from cooking and enjoy a delicious meal from the comfort of your own home. You can find a list of the Greektown restaurants offering carry-out and delivery below:
- Athena Greek Restaurant is offering carry-out and delivery through Grubhub, Doordash and Postmates. If you’re craving authentic Greek cuisine, order an appetizer of saganaki, which is pan fried kaseri cheese or a classic Greek kebob with chicken, pork or seafood. For those willing to brave the cold, Athena’s patio is also still open for dining, and the restaurant is operating at the highest safety standards to ensure the health of their guests and team members. View Athena’s COVID-19 safety measure here and their full menu online here.
- Greek Islands has both curbside pickup and local delivery options on Postmates and Grubhub. Bring the Greek Islands to your table at home with specialty dishes such as the Mediterranean chicken breast, avgolemono soup and a traditional Athenian Greek salad. With its gluten-free and vegetarian options, there is a dish for everyone in the family to enjoy. As an added bonus, the restaurant is offering customers 50 percent off all wine and beer orders when they carry-out or dine in. You can find the menu online here.
- Spectrum Bar & Grill is open for takeout orders and available to deliver through Grubhub, Uber Eats and Doordash from 3 p.m.-11 p.m. daily. The restaurant will satisfy any craving with its extensive menu of paninis, burgers, pizzas, salads, Mediterranean platters and more. Take a look at the variety of options on Spectrum’s menu here.
- Mr. Greek Gyros is a great option for anyone who wants to choose from a variety of gyros, sandwiches, tacos, burgers and more. The most popular menu items include the gyro plate, which comes with fries or a salad, and the beef philly. The restaurant is open for carry-out if you stop by the window on Halsted St. to place an order, and it also offers delivery on Grubhub, Postmates and Uber Eats. The full menu can be found here.
- Artopolis offers all the necessary winter comfort foods from its warm vegan soups to its savory pies (artopitas) and sweet pastries. Customers can order for delivery via Grubhub, where they will receive $5 off their first order from Artopolis, or Uber Eats. You can find the full menu of options here.
- 9 Muses Bar & Grill is open for curbside pickup, and they are also available on Grubhub. Some fan-favorites include their tzatziki, gyro pita, homemade hummus and traditional Greek fries – view their full menu here to get your Greek food fix.
- The Ambassador Public House is perfect for all your NFL football Sunday eats! When you don’t want to miss a second of the game, Uber Eats will deliver your meal from The Ambassador right to your doorstep. The Ambassador’s menu features soups, wings, wraps, burgers and salads – check out all the options that are sure to fill you up on game day here.
- Meli Café & Juice Bar is still open for take-out and delivery through Grubhub and Doordash to fulfill all your breakfast and brunch desires from 7 am-3 pm every day. Meli Café’s various breakfast options, smoothies and juices will help you start your date on a healthy and positive note – view the menu here.
- Ground Up Coffee & Bites is offering delivery and takeout, and they have implemented contactless payment as a health and safety measure. Stop by for a morning Greek coffee, and you will be ready to conquer the day! Ground Up is also offering other fall specialty drinks, such as its Fall in Love Latte, a smooth half-light espresso with floral lavender, tempting hazel and your choice of milk or its Taffy Apple “Chai”-der, a pure masala chai with rich caramel and delicious apple butter. If it’s one of those days where it’s too cold to leave your bed, Ground Up will deliver your coffee and specialty baked goods through Ritual Chicago and Postmates.